Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Magician's Cat Print Campaign is Live!

As I promised yesterday, I'm letting you know that the Kickstart campaign for a printing of The Magician's Cat is live and ready for your support.

Here's Monica's note:

The Magician's Cat Print Campaign is Live!

I just pressed the launch button on Kickstarter to try to make a print version of The Magician's Cat! Here's the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774786282/the-magicians-cat-print-edition-of-the-ebook

The campaign includes:
  • Loads of original art rewards 
  • Stretch goals that give backers cool bonuses! 
  • Copies donated to Animal Welfare for fundraising! 
I hope you'll take a look and tell some friends! And if you enjoy my work and want to help me keep making art, make a pledge! :)

And of course the free ebook is online now -- available in multi formats for your eReading pleasure. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this happen!
 
 
If you are able, I hope you will support Monica's efforts.