One of Grams all-time favorite movies is White Christmas. I love all of it, but this morning, the Haynes Sisters opening act is running through my head. Cue Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.Grams learned early in life how important it is to have the support of your sisters. I grew up with three sisters and we've been through a lot together. I learned early that my sisters were there for me in a way that few others would ever be.
Never had to have a chaperone "No, sir." I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, Sharing, Every little thing that we are wearing.
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome, she wore the dress and I stayed home.
All kinds of weather we stick together, the same in the rain or sun.
Two diff'rent faces, but in tight places, we think and we act as one.
Those who've seen us know that not a thing could come between us.
Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.
|The Skelton Sisters - Grams, Kay, Bylinda & Jan|
Every day the SITS girls feature a blogger who is a member of the community who has been an active participant in supporting other bloggers. I'm very excited that today is my day to be featured.
Welcome SITSas. I hope you'll stay a while and get to know me.
- I'm the proud Grams of two beautiful girls, Our Little Princess who is 2-years old and Baby Sister who is 1-month old. These babies light up my life like nothing else ever has.
- I'm a self-confessed Starbuck's junkie who will drive 23 miles for a latte and the atmosphere.
- You might want to check out my reading list while you're here.
- I'm also proud to have lost more than a hundred pounds after I had gastric bypass surgery and really did make a huge lifestyle change to get healthier.
- If you look around a little more you'll see that I also share my favorite recipes. I recommend Capellini with Shrimp, Peppers and Salami. It's quick, easy, and delicious.